Passport Days - Curbside Visit
May 30, 2020, 9:00am - 12:00pm
The Station: Dancewear and Studio Rental
Shopping & Retail
Our super fun Passport Days event was rudely interrupted by Covid-19. Check in here to let us know when you would like to drive by for the remaining stamps you need to collect to earn your $20 leotard choice.
We have designed your curbside stamp collection to be completely contact free. Here's how:
1. Check your passport to see how many visits you need (you need 6 stamps to earn your $20 leotard choice).
2. You can still earn a stamp by posting about the event on your social media. (remember to tag us or send us a screenshot if your account is private).
3. Look at our schedule for curbside stamp collection times.
4. Reserve your timeslots and mark your calendar. One visit per day is permitted.
5. Bring your passport and park in front of the shop. Keep your windows closed and show us your passport (the page with your name) through the window.
6. We add a stamp to your card.
7. You can drive off until the next stamp collection visit.
We are going to post all of the curbside stamp collection dates now. Dancers must collect all six stamps by the last day posted. Beginning 5/22, you must reserve your timeslot by the 8pm the night before your collection day. When you have earned six stamps, we will email instructions for collecting your $20 leotard.